Wednesday, April 6, 2011

How I Orderered Birth Certificates

Here's a great article entitled, "If You Can't Adopt Just Yet" on adoption.com.
That site has so much information!

Right now, the only thing I can do is start gathering the information I will need for my file.
And it's a good thing I am doing it now because it takes me about 3 weeks to get mail where I currently live overseas. And...vitalchek will only mail documents to the same address that is on your credit card file. So I have to get these now or else I will most likely have to wait to request them until we move to our next post.

So, today I ordered 4 copies of all the kids' birth certificates, my birth certificate, and our marriage license. I ordered from vitalchek.com and the process was super fast and easy. Now I just sit and wait for them to arrive. In the meantime I will try to figure out all this apostille stuff I keep reading about!

No comments:

Post a Comment