Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Home Visit Tomorrow!

We are very excited because our case worker is coming to conduct our Home Visit tomorrow.
Our household shipment arrived 7 days ago, and since then we have been unpacking boxes and organizing our stuff.  I hope we have everything ready for when she comes!  All our pictures await to be hung on the walls, but I can't control that...GSO has to come out and drill holes in our (concrete) walls for all those items.

All of our visits so far with Little Angels have been very good.  Tomorrow will be our 4th visit.
I am so impressed with Susan, our case worker.  I hope this is a good sign of the rest of our time with them.
This process is so long.  So I am glad we have a good working relationship with all the folks we are dealing with.

I am trying not to freak out about whether the house is clean enough or whether the kids will completely misbehave while Susan is here!  Because that all is a part of LIFE.  And the point of her being here, too, is to see us doing LIFE together.  Not to put on a good show for her.  So I have done my very best in the short time that I had to organize all my stuff.  So we'll see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment