Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Home Study Draft

Why haven't I updated in a while?
I've had nothing to update.

Kevin and I began talking about looking at other countries to adopt from.
We just feel this one might not take place in time.

Last night I wrote in my diary: "Okay, God, show me whether to give up or to keep going."
I put my pen and notebook down, and decided to click 'refresh' on the email page on my iTouch.

And there was an email from our agency with our Homestudy Draft!!
I was so shocked.  And in the exact moment I asked God!!

I spent today making corrections, then I emailed it back to our agency.
So we are so excited to be moving it along!

To God Be the Glory!

2 comments:

  1. That is amazing Jess! Happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thrilled for you! That is great news things are moving along .... YAY!

    ReplyDelete