Friday, July 12, 2013

Yesterday.

So on Thursday we paid a courier friend to file Isaac's passport. About an hour later he called to say the application was approved, and that we need to bring Isaac down for digital photos. Well THAT wasn't in my day plans, ESP since I was shopping at the time. LOL! I whined and complained about it until Kevin agreed to take off work and go Downtown in a taxi with Zac. They were gone several hours but everything was done without any problems. Immigration is supposed to be ready with the passport on Wednesday or Thursday of next week. Ahhhhhh!

Sent from my iPod

3 comments:

  1. My husband and I are planning to adopt from Kenya and I found your blog through Jolene. Could I have your email to ask you a few questions? (If you don't mind)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck with your adoption. I've followed your journey, found you through Gina's blog. Have you heard anything from Jolene at Thompson Treehouse since they got home?

      Delete
  2. Hi Gypsy Mama, My email is jessmc@hotmail.com. I'll try to answer...
    Thanks Elizabeth! Yes, Jolene is doing great! :)

    ReplyDelete