Here it is. This is what we have been working towards all this time.
Yep, this is a Letter-size binder, and some of my A4 pages are sticking out of the top. But I did the best that I can do given the supplies I could find online. I am not sure what other agencies use and since we have had to sort of assemble this on our own, this is exactly what will be headed to the NAC on
| I hope all these little tabs are okay. Little Angels put a big emphasis on the tabs, so I hope this will suffice. |
| This is a copy I will send to our agency in the States. 191 pages. One-Hundred-Ninety-One PAGES!!! |
There is also such a vulnerability to all this, too. These folks at the NAC will look at my folder and know every piece of my life - good and bad. They will know about all my liabilities and debts and income and bank accounts and savings accounts. I really do not like giving strangers my bank statements!! Especially with all the crime, etc. here. (I might actually take a Sharpie and mark out our account numbers actually now that I'm thinking about it...).
So I drive our dossier down to Little Angels tomorrow morning. WHEW!
No comments:
Post a Comment