Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Dossier to Kenya: May 29, 2012

We drove our dossier down to Little Angels today.
Oh I was nervous to hand it over.
14 months of work, $17,000 so far, 191 pages.
No wonder I was nervous to hand it over.

The kids and I laid hands on the binder and declared that with each page the NAC flips through, that the Holy Spirit would prick their hearts, they would fall in love with us (!).
That each document would be accurate and correct and complete.
That our binder would be glowing with the Glory, and each member of the NAC would see the Glory.
That we would be approved to adopt at their meeting.

The NAC meets on June 13. And then we will be notified in July at some point whether we were approved.

I celebrated by brewing a pot of something special I just got in the mail today, New England Coffee Chocolate Cappuccino!!



Kevin asked me how I feel. Yesterday I was very very emotional.  Today I am just tired (mentally). This has been a part-time job for me for months. So I don't think it's quite hit me that I have nothing else to work on. I'm done. There is no other paperwork to do. (Well except the i800 application, but my stateside agency will help fill all that info out for me.)  Now I can plan our new school year!  Woo-Hoo!!

1 comment: