Welcome to MY PUBLIC blog, where we chronicle our Journey to adopt our child from Kenya. This process is not easy! So buckle your seat belts - I write about the good and the bad! Okay, here goes!
Tuesday, October 16, 2012
Givin' Some Love
I also have to say that my stateside agency, Carolina Adoption Services, has been absolutely phenomenal during this whole process. Specifically, the program coordinator for my case has been fantastic since Day 1. She doesn't get upset when I whine and complain. She always responds back with an encouraging word, as in one that really does make me feel better! I feel like she is really on my side, advocating for me and trying to get me to my son as quick as possible. This makes me feel very, very good. I am so very blessed to have Mary Beth working on our case! (I hope CAS realizes how vital she is to their agency!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment